I looked out onto the front porch and vividly saw how Nature can show us a few lessons. It’s not all a ‘dog eat dog (or cat) world after all.
War breaking out, intolerance, hate toward other ethnicities and races, homicide rate up, arguments everywhere, some taking anything they can grab…where do you fall in? On which side would cooperation be? Courtesy? Comforting? Making an effort to understand the merits of others?
Guaranteed, happiness is on the right side!
Hi! I had a strong urge to stop working at the various projects I’d been dedicated to for a while and do something fun. Painting! I got out some white paper and did some drawings of ideas and ended up choosing a wide scenic area with a couple campers that see the sunrise as Love and Light! The mountains on the upper left are dramatic, the flowing hills serene and the little turtles are a bit of nature.
I decided, at least for now, to have the two campers be separate from the environment as if they were just learning of the real aspects of Love and Light. Thus, I painted them on white cardboard and cut them out to place on the painting. I may go ahead and paint them directly on the scenery. What do you think? Here’s the painting as it is now, on museum grade canvas, 36 inches wide and 18 inches tall, not yet varnished. I bet I could make them look better on the canvas!
It’s clear I take Love and Light seriously and look around to see where it may be applied to make a better world. Yet I also try to sell pendulums at significant prices. What’s up with that?
- 12/22 was my first anniversary of being dumped from the job I’d excelled at for 12 years because the new boss hated me from day one. People were crying and hugging me (disregarding Covid rules) on my way out. My savings are about gone, so a store seemed like a good idea.
- I had to sell the house in town for very little return, but no more house payments or insurance there. I’m full time at the cabin now and it absolutely needs work. Leaks all around, and the leak at the wood stove rusted the pipes so I can’t use the stove to help heat the house this winter. There is so much needs to be done and I cannot afford it.
The Other Hand:
- I blog from the heart and try to make sure nobody thinks the only reason I do it is to sell stuff. The main reason is to share my thoughts on how to make Earth a better place to live. I have faith my situation will come out right in the end. I’ve had recent morning visions that were very positive.
- I made videos to put up but hesitate to post any more as I did them by myself with simple gear. They are rudimentary but I think the things they try to teach and share are worthwhile. If you would like to see a few of the demonstration videos I made, let me know and I’ll post some. Free, of course.
- I have emphasized before that you can make your own pendulums or get them elsewhere, my concern is that you use them safely and communicate with ones you can learn from. That’s why I wrote my book and recently updated it. It details how to use them safely with lots of tips and examples. If I can ever get the Conversing eBook through the system to make it available, I’ll offer it free. The paperback is at a big discount on Amazon.
- I made hundreds of individually styled pendulums so folks like you could look through them and choose one that means something to you. I gave them different prices to so accommodate different people. All are unique and made with love.
The bottom line is we all need to make a living. How we do it takes thought and care to not derail our souls. I appreciate the folks who read my postings as I pour my heart into them. Since I was fired, I have written and published that Conversing with Various Entities book and now have another on a Spaceship landing in the University of Louisville Football field and the mayhem it causes. It’s going to be published in early January. FYI, it features Love and Light, too! More on that later. Generally, not being externally employed has allowed me to use my creativity and grow as a person. In the end it was probably a good thing to happen. It took a year before I could say that. WOW!
I’ve been thinking about what could we benefit from if all the evil in the world was eliminated. The issue is that many people have been raise to hate, they have the habit ingrained to automatically hate anyone of a different religion, color, political type and such. It’s tough to influence their children either as most are determined to inculcate their hatred into each subsequent generation. No demon prod required.
Would it be worth trying to change their minds about tolerance, forgiveness, love and light? Or would be better off trying to find the non-committed folks, the independent ones? They might be more open to this kind of message. There are issues of hunger, war, extinctions, climate, racial derision, poverty, the government being threated by authoritarian forces, religious distrust and so much more that seriously need attention.
Speaking to your angel or to your Gold Standard (your sacred guide) for advice on what to do can help you extensively. I wrote my Conversing with Various Entities book to teach folks how to use the communication tools safely, I have the unique and beautiful pendulums to make communicating enjoyable. Yet you need not buy anything to communicate with your advisors if you already know how and have a tool.
The important thing is to do whatever you need to get that advice and then to act on it. There are so many important problems to solve. Maybe we can work on some of those things whether there are devils are poking their pitchforks at us or not? Oh yeah!
I’m writing this on the “Day of Infamy” as December 7th was the day the imperial Japanese made a devastating attack on the US Navy Base of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii. There in the mist of morning, thousands of sailors and others were killed by kamikazes and bombs. Many ships were sunk, including those full staffed. Have you seen the memorial at Pearl Harbor, like the boat that takes visitors to the sunken USS Arizona? As a former US Navy Sailor whose ship anchored at Pearl, I felt so broken hearted for the sailors, their families, my own family losses, and the resulting war that culminated with atomic attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
I have learned over the years that the way to address such an attach is not to kill more of them than they killed of us. True, the US forced Japan to surrender and the Pacific war ended. It was true that our bombing was celebrated in the US, movies portraying related actions heroically. The world feared us and our pride soared. Other countries got atomic weapons. We dug survival bunkers.
When we retaliate, we share the aggressor’s evil and wrong. Yes, we needed to respond. It is not clear how this event was built; had we opportunities to prevent the attack? Many investigative reports say we probably could have avoided the event altogether. Did we let it happen because of our fixation on the war against the Devil Hitler? Did our hubris in finally, belatedly going over to rescue beleaguered Britain and France, our acting as saviors, reveal how our ignoring the threat of Hirohito may have happened?
I am not trying the make the US seem as the secret instigator of all this, nor do I follow any other conspiracy. I am hoping we will think about these circumstances, how working with Japan earlier, how helping Europe fortify against Hitler earlier, how being aware of the brewing unrest and hate and acting with tolerance and forgiveness early on may have gutted this most horrible of worldwide wars. Can we prevent war when Russia tries to overtake the Ukraine? I think many are attempting to do just that.
Tolerance, peace and forgiveness are components of Love and Light, a subject that makes me think of flowers. I have also been to the Netherlands and Belgium. And have placed flowers at some tombstones erected in the massive international military graveyard near their borders.
Stop fighting, sure. Think about it further.
I strive to live by Love and Light. There are some wonderful attributes to Love and Light:
- Love others
- Build and make things for the common good
- Share good things and thoughts
- Help those who need it
- Forgive those who made mistakes and teach them to do better
- Don’t steal from others
- Don’t hurt others
- Don’t dwell on sorrow, sadness, hate or other negative feelings
Where is peace in there? How about not hurting (or killing) others and not having hatred rule your life? Examples of Harm and Hate:
- Israelis and Palestinians
- The mess in Afghanistan
- The KKK and Proud Boys against anyone of color
- The way Christians think of Muslims and vice versa
What? Christians (and Muslims) in the same league as the KKK? Many of us were raised from the cradle to think of THOSE people as evil and terrible. From the time of the Crusades and before these two religions have tried to keep any ray of Love and Light from the other. There are some who indeed have made efforts for peace and I laud them. This message is for those who still harbor hate.
I sell pendulums and a book on how to use them to encourage communication with others. Both Mohammed and Jesus will freely talk with anyone who tries for Love and Light. BTW, L&L is not a religion; it is a general feeling, a guide to help one get closer to her or his religion (if you adhere to one), to have a more open mind and to see that no matter who you follow, you will find teachings of Love and Light.
Communication is a key way to learn of others, to understand others. How can PEACE occur without communication?