It’s clear I take Love and Light seriously and look around to see where it may be applied to make a better world. Yet I also try to sell pendulums at significant prices. What’s up with that?
- 12/22 was my first anniversary of being dumped from the job I’d excelled at for 12 years because the new boss hated me from day one. People were crying and hugging me (disregarding Covid rules) on my way out. My savings are about gone, so a store seemed like a good idea.
- I had to sell the house in town for very little return, but no more house payments or insurance there. I’m full time at the cabin now and it absolutely needs work. Leaks all around, and the leak at the wood stove rusted the pipes so I can’t use the stove to help heat the house this winter. There is so much needs to be done and I cannot afford it.
The Other Hand:
- I blog from the heart and try to make sure nobody thinks the only reason I do it is to sell stuff. The main reason is to share my thoughts on how to make Earth a better place to live. I have faith my situation will come out right in the end. I’ve had recent morning visions that were very positive.
- I made videos to put up but hesitate to post any more as I did them by myself with simple gear. They are rudimentary but I think the things they try to teach and share are worthwhile. If you would like to see a few of the demonstration videos I made, let me know and I’ll post some. Free, of course.
- I have emphasized before that you can make your own pendulums or get them elsewhere, my concern is that you use them safely and communicate with ones you can learn from. That’s why I wrote my book and recently updated it. It details how to use them safely with lots of tips and examples. If I can ever get the Conversing eBook through the system to make it available, I’ll offer it free. The paperback is at a big discount on Amazon.
- I made hundreds of individually styled pendulums so folks like you could look through them and choose one that means something to you. I gave them different prices to so accommodate different people. All are unique and made with love.
The bottom line is we all need to make a living. How we do it takes thought and care to not derail our souls. I appreciate the folks who read my postings as I pour my heart into them. Since I was fired, I have written and published that Conversing with Various Entities book and now have another on a Spaceship landing in the University of Louisville Football field and the mayhem it causes. It’s going to be published in early January. FYI, it features Love and Light, too! More on that later. Generally, not being externally employed has allowed me to use my creativity and grow as a person. In the end it was probably a good thing to happen. It took a year before I could say that. WOW!