Stop fighting, sure. Think about it further.
I strive to live by Love and Light. There are some wonderful attributes to Love and Light:
- Love others
- Build and make things for the common good
- Share good things and thoughts
- Help those who need it
- Forgive those who made mistakes and teach them to do better
- Don’t steal from others
- Don’t hurt others
- Don’t dwell on sorrow, sadness, hate or other negative feelings
Where is peace in there? How about not hurting (or killing) others and not having hatred rule your life? Examples of Harm and Hate:
- Israelis and Palestinians
- The mess in Afghanistan
- The KKK and Proud Boys against anyone of color
- The way Christians think of Muslims and vice versa
What? Christians (and Muslims) in the same league as the KKK? Many of us were raised from the cradle to think of THOSE people as evil and terrible. From the time of the Crusades and before these two religions have tried to keep any ray of Love and Light from the other. There are some who indeed have made efforts for peace and I laud them. This message is for those who still harbor hate.
I sell pendulums and a book on how to use them to encourage communication with others. Both Mohammed and Jesus will freely talk with anyone who tries for Love and Light. BTW, L&L is not a religion; it is a general feeling, a guide to help one get closer to her or his religion (if you adhere to one), to have a more open mind and to see that no matter who you follow, you will find teachings of Love and Light.
Communication is a key way to learn of others, to understand others. How can PEACE occur without communication?